My husband (Camilo) and I truly can’t wait to meet you. Please let us know your estimated time of arrival and departure, so we can schedule room cleaning.
Here’s some important (and interesting!) information you’ll need before your visit to New York:
1. A visual guide for how to get to our apartment. Print it; it will be tremendously helpful on your first day. Here’s more information for how to get to our place from Port Authority Bus Station. Transportation is tricky in NYC area, so make sure you read this before your departure.
2. Landing in JFK Airport? Here is your step-by-step guide for getting to Manhattan.
3. Looking for something to do in New York? You’re in the right place!
- Here’s our list of the best tourist attractions to see in NYC during your stay.
- Here’s a list of free winter events in New York
- If you’d like to see New York from above, here’s a list of our favorite rooftop bars.
- We also have a list of cheap (but delicious!) restaurants in NYC and a list of coffee shops near popular tourist attractions. Check them all out!
We will let you know the code to the apartment a few days before your arrival (we change it after every guest).
This is everything we think you’ll need to know! Again, can’t wait to meet you! 🙂